Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Homespun Chic Calendar

Just in time for the new year, I have been creating more of my fun perpetual calendars. Sometimes a new line of paper comes out and I know right away I am going to put it to great use somehow, someway. When GCD came out with the Homespun Chic line this last summer I went crazy for all the fun patterned papers and embellishments. Here is the calendar I created using it, don't you just LOVE the vintage sewing patterns and the chic women? I know I do! This calendar along with many others will be available for purchase at the upcoming Girlie Show in just 2 days! After that, you can find many of my creations at Tulips in Norman, OK. Please stop by sometime, I know you would love it! http://www.tulipshome.com/

5 comments:

Miranda said...

This is too cute!! I Love all the unique embellishments used for the days of the month!

Unknown said...

I love this calendar...Simply wonderful!!

Nancy said...

LOVE how this looks Amy! that paper is perfect for this!

Sandy Ang said...

I'm just blown away by your calendar. Loving the way you used found objects like dice and playing cards for your dates !
Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

This is so sweet! loving the embellishments you've used!! :)