Monday, November 15, 2010

For the Luv of Art Member of the Week!

Julie Ann Shahin, an extraordinary mixed media artist chose me as the Member of the Week over at http://www.fortheluvofart.com/! What a wonderful honor, and Julie Ann's write-up about me was more than complimentary! Be sure to check out all the fun and inspiring creativity; the girls are so talented and I'm sure once you check it out you will be hooked! Definitely take time to see Julie Ann's amazing creations too! Her blog is http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com/. Here are one of my mermaids she featured in the post...I haven't created this little lady in awhile. I have a custom mermaid I am currently getting ready to create just like this. It used to be so much fun to create, and I look forward to making one more exist in this world! : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is stunning. You're an amazing artist, and I'm SO glad I found your blog! You're truly inspiring!

Andrea Amu said...

You sooo deserve the spotlight at FTLOA!
I so enjoy your work, so please keep posting it! :)

Nancy said...

You definitely deserved the Member of the Week spot girl! This is a stellar piece, no doubt! cannot wait to see your next mermaid!