Monday, November 8, 2010

The Girlie Show 2010 = Huge Success!

Well, the Girlie Show has finally come to an end and it is time for me to finally stop and take a deep breath. Talk about lots of work, but so much fun too! Thanks to my many supporters and fans of Curly Q Mosaics for helping it to be a continued success. Having so many of you stopping by just to meet me or to let me know that you were there just for my art, was so wonderful to hear! I sold lots of pieces at the show, and have many custom pieces in the works. With all the heavy marketing & advertising the Girlie Show does, it creates such a buzz around OKC. This last week I was a featured artist in the article titled, "Powered by estrogen, 'The Girlie Show' enters it's seventh year of offering female artists a platform to sell their wares." Having been in the show 4 years previously, they wanted a seasoned artist's perspective. What great exposure for me! To see the exciting article in the Oklahoma Gazette, please visit http://www.okgazette.com/visualarts/11-03-2010/Powered_by_estrogen_The_Girlie_Show_enters_its_seventh_year_of_offering_female_artists_a_platform_to_sell_their_wares.aspx

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

wow, this looks absolutely AMAZING!!!! congrats congrats!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

Providence Handmade said...

I am SO GLAD you found my blog!!! I loooove your work and I am having a great time looking around here! I would love to have a show like the Girlie Show - maybe I'll have to visit OK next year. ;)

Nancy said...

Your booth looks fab! I wish I could have made it out there! Congrats on your success!!!